"I eventually spent more than a million dollars on hacking my own biology." - Dave Asprey
- How can fasting improve mental energy and clarity?
- Why does exercising with less fuel actually give you the best ROI?
- How did Bulletproof take Silicon Valley, Wall Street, and Hollywood by storm?
- Why should every leader focus on clearing their mental programming?
The Father of Biohacking
Dave Asprey is a Silicon Valley pro who's turned his sights from hacking computers to hacking biology — and today, his goal is to help us all live longer healthier and happier lives.
Dave started his career in the tech sector as an internet pioneer and IT expert. He has gone on to write three New York Times best-selling books and, working alongside doctors and scientists, he has developed the Bulletproof diet to allow everyone to access their full mental and physical potential.
Intermittent Fasting: Why Less Fuel Equals More Energy
Many people fuel up on food that they think will give them the mental and physical energy they need for the day. But Dave believes this is an outdated way of thinking and that there's a better and simpler way to get the most out of your brain and your body.
Dave tells us all about the virtues of intermittent fasting and how it could help you stay mentally sharp and utilize energy reserves you didn't even know your body had.
Pushing Boundaries: Living to 180 Years Old
Dave isn't just dedicating his time to helping us live healthier lives. He's trying to keep us breathing longer too — exceptionally longer. Dave's own (conservative) target is to reach 180, a goal he thinks is well within reach.
Join us as Dave explains why living longer isn't just a dream, but an inevitability, and how the tools to achieve prolonged life won't just be for the uber-wealthy.
- Our brains are noisier than we think, but we have the ability to take control and reduce the volume if we simply become aware of it.
- Cravings have a poor ROI, and we need to keep them in check to stop them from taking a mental toll.
- Energy — not time — equals money, and learning to leverage it will help your business achieve success.
Links and Resources
- The Game Changing Attorney Podcast
- Michael Mogill Facebook
- Michael Mogill Twitter
- Michael Mogill Instagram
- Michael Mogill LinkedIn
- Crisp Video Website
- Crisp Video Facebook
- Crisp Video Group Twitter
- Crisp Video Instagram
- Crisp Video LinkedIn
- Dave Asprey Twitter
- Dave Asprey Website
- Dave Asprey LinkedIn